Aol Desktop Gold
How to fix Telus Wemail Settings | Setup Telus Webmail
Are you unable to configure Telus email settings on device? Do you want to know exactly- what’s causing the trouble?
Then, get all your answer with relevant Telus webmail settings below.
To add on your surprise, you’ll also find the separate steps to configure Telus webmail on iPhone, Android, Outlook, Windows, and Mac device.
So, without giving a second thought- GET SET and GO!!
What can you expect in the Post?
To avoid any confusion, we have listed all the sections of guide here (that too, in sequence).
Note: You may have a glance over this list and if wished- go right away to the section containing a fix for your trouble.
- Server Settings for Telus Email
- net webmail client settings
- Telus Basic Configuration for all local email clients
- Webmail settings for Telus on Android
- Email Telus Settings for Outlook
- Telus email settings iPhone
With this, now let’s get started!!
What are Telus email server settings?
As, the name suggests Telus email server settings help manage plenty of email functions like mail composing, signatures, calendar, filters, etc.
Here are your steps to customize and manage Telus webmail server settings:
- Login Telus Webmail account using valid username and password.
- Then, click on Preferences option in the Menu bar and tap on General tab.
- Under this section, scroll down to OTHER and make your choice for print font size.
- Next, go to Mail tab and adjust your email settings like count of messages to be displayed per page, how to group mails, what would be the display format for Telus email, and enable message preview option.
- Likewise, under Telus webmail composing tab, manage your preferences for email replies.
- For adding any event in calendar or save user’s address, simply go to Calendar or Address book, respectively, and manage your settings.
- You may even add a signature under the tab with same name that will automatically display your created signature at the end of each mail that you compose.
- Lastly, under mail filters section, you can even create or edit mail filtering rule- as per your requirement.
Hope, you are able to regulate your Telus email server settings now! In case, you need any detailed help, the Email experts are always there for you @855-500-8462.
What is Telus email client Settings?
If you want to setup Telus webmail service on Android, iPhone, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, or any other email client application, then configure it first.
But, before that compare and match your device specifications with the one stated below.
Note: If your device misses out with any of these specs, you won’t be able to setup Telus Webmail properly on your device.
Basic requirements for Telus Email client Settings
Based on your device check and compare your Telus webmail requirements:
Processor: Intel/AMD/Power PC CPU 750 MHz
Memory: At least 512 MB RAM
Monitor: At least 1024 x 768
Internet speed: 128 kbps or higher
Operating System: Windows XP SP3, 7, or higher// Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard" or higher
Browser Tools: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari (For both Window and Mac, IE 8.0 or higher only for Windows
Smartphone / tablet system requirements:
- Android and BlackBerry devices have in-built web browsers, which work perfectly with Flash or Java.
- For Apple devices such as iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad- use Standard version of Telus Webmail.
If your device fulfills all the aforestated essentials then, it’s time to setup Telus Webmail on your device.
So, pick your choice below and get started with the troubleshooting steps.
Server configuration for all Email clients
Before you delve deeper into Telus.net email settings, there are certain server details that you will require for every device.
Interestingly, these details remain same for all devices. So, note them somewhere and use while you are configuring Telus.net webmail on your system.
YOUR telus.net IMAP and SMTP Email settings-
Telus email incoming server settings
Note: You may either use IMAP or Telus email POP server settings.
Telus Outgoing Mail Server Settings
**Note: The server port above may be banned in some countries. Therefore, while you travel internationally, prefer using Telus webmail over browser window.
Now, tie your laces and get ready to setup Telus email on your device.
Need Experts’ help to configure Telus Email Settings?
Then, give a call @855-500-8462
Configure Telus email settings for Android
To get a telus.net email on your Android device, follow the steps as follows:
- Go to Phone Settings and open Email App.
Note: You may even go to the Android phone email app through its shortcut (if created on desktop).
- If Telus is the first account that you’re adding then, the Telus webmail setup will begin automatically.
- However, if you already have an email account then, open the Menu from the top-left corner of Email App window.
- Then, click on Settings and afterward on Add Account button.
- Provide your Telus.net email password & username in the prompted field and touch Manual setup option.
- Now, choose the account type IMAP and provide all the details given in section: Server configuration for all email clients.
- Once completed, tap on Next and likewise, provide the details for Outgoing server.
- Under required sign-in column, type your telus.net email username and password again.
- Lastly, configure your Telus email account options-> tap on Next-> and provide the name that you want to display in your sent mail.
With this, your process to setup and sync telus.net email on Android phone completes.
Telus Email settings for Outlook 2016/2007/2003
The steps to configure and use Telus webmail in Outlook 2003, 2007, and 2016 are quite similar. Only the terms that are used for one Outlook version may differ from the other.
So, use these following steps to access your Telus mails through Outlook.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook from Start Menu.
- If you’re using Outlook for the first time, a welcome message would appear on screen.
- Simply, click on Next and YES button to add an account.
- In case, you are already using many accounts with the Outlook then, tap on File in menu bar and choose INFO from the left-pane.
- Once you are through all these windows, choose Add account and tap on Manual setup or additional server type option.
- In the next window, type the information as provided in section: configuration for all email clients (above).
Note: You may also find TELUS.NET email server settings - POP and SMTP there.
- While typing these settings, check the box next to Remember password and outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- To add Telus.net port information, click on ‘Advanced’ tab and after the info is shared, click on OK button.
- Finally, click on Next to allow Outlook server to check and try login Telus.net webmail
In the end, if you still see any error message then, make sure you are typing the correct password. You may even see the steps to reset Telus webmail password in case, you forgot one.
Unable to setup Telus email IMAP/POP and SMTP settings?
Contact Email Experts for Solution @855-500-8462
How to setup Telus email settings for iPhone
The steps to setup Telus webmail on iPhone or iPad are similar to the ones stated above for Android device.
However, if you need detailed help for this device then, execute the troubleshooting steps as follows:
- From iPhone Settings-> go to Accounts & passwords-> then, Add Accounts option.
- Later, click on Other->Add mail account button.
- Now, type the prompted information in the respective field like name, email address, password and account description.
- Click on Next button and wait for the setup to complete. In case, your iPhone Mail fails to detect the settings, go for manual setup.
- You need to refer the configuration information in “section: Settings for all email clients” and type them as given.
- Finally, click on ‘Save’ button and try to sign in Telus mail account to access the mails.
If you are unable to complete the Telus.net webmail settings- see how to troubleshoot Telus.net email setup.
Settings for Telus.net webmail when Travelling Internationally
If you travel a lot overseas then, the settings that you might have referred in above section won’t work. So, to get the ideal Telus email settings while you are traveling internationally, check the info below:
- Under iPhone Settings-> go to Mail-> and then, Accounts.
- Choose your Telus.net mail account and go its ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Scroll to the page bottom and type the settings as given:
For Telus email incoming server settings:
- Keep SSL: On
- Provide Authentication: Password
- IMAP Path: telus.net
- Port: 993
- Now, tap on Telus SMTP server port settings.
- Under Primary Server: telus.net
- Username: Your Telus email address
- Password: Your Telus email password
- SSL: ON
- Authentication: Password
- Server port: 1025
- Tap on ‘Save’ button and start accessing Telus email over your device.
Important: The above settings, especially SMTP port value works for both US and Canada. So, set this as your permanent port value, if you are a frequent traveler.
However, if smtp.telus.net not working under primary server, ask Email experts for the reason and immediate solution!