Aol Desktop Gold
Solved: TELUS Webmail not working | Updated Solution 
If you are utterly annoyed by ‘Telus Webmail not working’ error then, its right time and place to get the problem fixed.
What is the actual meaning of Telus webmail account not working?
In the beginning, we want you to understand that Telus webmail account not working can be deduced in many ways. For instance, if you see Error 500 or 404 on your webpage, encounters Server outage issue, see a missing screen after signing Telus webmail page, or gets troubled by freezing Telus webmail screen- They all mean that your Telus is not working!
Thus, trying to cover every issue that may fall under this query, we have provided all relevant and concerned solutions.
Why Telus Webmail doesn’t open?
You will be able to troubleshoot the exact reason only if you know the reason behind problem. Check out the list below and find- why you failed to access Telus Webmail login page.
Poor Internet Connection
Telus Webmail stuck on loading means there’s some problem with your router, cable line signal strength, Wi-Fi signal, or devices on network saturating bandwidth.
To diagnose and fix this error, see how to fix Telus Internet not working problem.
If your Telus network down today or DNS server is too slow to respond to any Telus Webmail login request- then, you can only wait for the server issue to resolve.
In short- till then, you cannot access the "telus.com" webpage.
Incorrect Telus Webmail Login
Hope you are not making any mistake with Telus webmail login credentials as, the password and username are case-sensitive. Otherwise, you’ll continue to say that Telus webmail not working.
If you feel that misspelled or case-sensitive error is not there, know how to reset Telus webmail password.
When your TELUS webmail crashes/ break every time you try opening the page that means, you might have a corrupt web browser files.
To ensure- this is the only reason that’s causing the trouble, try opening your Telus webmail with some other browser.
My Telus email account not working?
Call Email Support team @855-500-8462
Irrelevant Browser Settings
Non-compliant browser settings may also trigger Telus Webmail not working issue. So, it’s wise to check them as well.
Security Software or Applications
Everyone knows that security software and system firewall works to filter programs, applications, and WebPages. Simply put, all files get blocked that may harm your device (according to the security software).
The scenario also applies to Telus Webmail login page.
Systems infected by Trojan, Worms, virus, or other Malware- will never allow you to open Telus webmail on your device.
To prevent this case, perform a system scan periodically.
Outdated Browser or Windows/ Mac OS
Forgot to update your browser or have you recently ignored the Windows/Mac update?
Then, you know now- why your Telus webmail freezes every time you try opening it.
Overflowed Cache/ Cookies
Obviously, Telus webmail needs some space to open and run on device. In case, the memory space is fully occupied- your Telus webmail will refuse to open or work.
Account not Activated/ Approved
After registering for Telus webmail account, if you try accessing it immediately then, surely you’ll see that your Telus webmail address won’t work.
It’s because your account has been just sent for approval and will take some time. Till then, you can only wait!
Telus Webmail Account Suspended
If you are seeing any message like- “You cannot access this account because the service is canceled/ deactivated” then, call Email experts to know the reason and find the possible solution.
Hope you have found your reason out of these major causes of Telus Webmail not working.
In case, you feel that your reason isn’t listed here, feel free to call Email Support team.
How do I access my Telus Webmail?
There’s not much that you need to do in order to access Telus webmail using browser window. Just follow these simple steps from below and access your account.
System Requirements for Telus Webmail
Check out the list and confirm that your device meets each requirement. Only then, you’ll be able to succeed through further steps.
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 10 \\ Mac OS X 10.5 or above
Note: Android and BlackBerry devices are also efficient to run Telus Webmail but with Flash or Java
- Screen Resolution: Display resolution 1024 x 768
- Memory: Minimum 512 MB RAM
- Internet Speed: 128 kbps or higher
- Web Browser: Latest Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome
Important: Apple devices do not support Flash or Java web browsers.
Now, finally follow these steps:
Step 1 Open your computer or laptop and connect to Internet
Step 2 Launch an updated and Telus compatible browser.
Step 3 Type webmail.telus.net in the URL field of browser window.
Step 4 Wait for Telus login webmail page to open.
Step 5 Type in your username and Telus email password in the provided field and hit ENTER.
You’ll successfully sign into your Telus Webmail account!!
But, in case you still can’t login Telus webmail account then, it’s time to follow advanced troubleshooting steps to fix the error.
Unable to resolve Telus Webmail not responding error?
Ask Email Support team @855-500-8462 for answer
Troubleshooting ‘Telus Webmail not working’ Error
Hey! Stop pulling your hair if you are still stuck at Telus webmail not responding. Because, below are some of the solutions that have helped more than 72% of users get rid of this issue!
Simply, locate your situation and fix Telus webmail problems.
Situation 1: Telus Webmail Login Page bounce back
To begin, resolve such Telus webmail login problem by deleting cookies.
Note: We have taken an example of Google Chrome to explain how one can delete the cookies.
- Open Google Chrome window and click on menu button at top-right corner.
- From the opened dropped-down menu, choose Settings.
- In the newly opened settings tab, type ‘Cookies’ in the search field.
- Tap on clearing browser data option to open another box.
- Now, put a tick in front of ‘Cookies and other site and plug-in data’ checkbox.
- Finally, click Clear browsing data button below to confirm the action and close the window.
In case, the Telus Webmail not working issue still prevails then, as a visitor there’s nothing that you can do here. Because, the error belongs to server side!
Situation 2: Telus Webmail Blank Screen Issue
On typing webmail.telus.net, if you see a white screen with no message or image then, surely you need the following help:
Allow Friendly URLs
- Open Control Panel on computer or laptop and go to System Security section.
- Then, under Windows Firewall program, tap on ‘Allow a program through windows firewall’.
- In newly opened dialog box, select Telus webmail program and click on Remove button.
- Finally, press OK to save changes.
Now, try accessing Telus webmail login on your browser window. For the persisting error, try the following solution.
Adjust Web Browser Settings
Make sure you are using default web browser to login Telus Webmail. In case, you have installed some new browser then, check out- which one is your default browser.
In case, your settings have changed, you may follow the steps herein, and get back your previous browser as default one:
- From the windows start button, open Default programs.
- Click on ‘Set your default programs option’ in the list.
- Choose the browser and program that you want to set as your default.
- Then, click on set this program as default to allow the action.
- Wait unless the process completes and click on OK button to close the window.
Hope this fixes your issue. In case still, Telus webmail not working then, check and enable the Java scripting. To do so,
- Open the web browser that you are accessing to launch Telus Webmail.
Note: We have explained the procedure using Google Chrome.
- At the top right corner, click to open menu bar.
- Then, choose More Settings from the opened drop down box.
- Scroll down to bottom on the page and tap on Advanced.
- Then, under “Privacy and security," go to Content settings.
- Click it its checkbox and tap on Turn on button to allow the action.
Situation 3: Telus Webmail Page Not Found 404
The 404 page not found error indicates that the server of Telus webmail is reachable however, there’s a problem reaching the webpage.
Therefore, to fix this issue- apply the steps explained below:
- Press CTRL+R or F5 on the keyboard to try reaching the URL from the address bar again.
- Also, check for any error in the URL. In case, you misspelled the link or address- Change it.
- Type Telus webmail login in search engine and open the page via link because directories keep getting updated.
- Finally, change the DNS server of your device in case, you are not seeing this error on other networks.
Reset Your Web Browser
Performing the browser reset action will repair it. We have taken an example of Edge browser to explain these steps:
- Open Windows X menu and tap on Settings.
- Click on Apps and features in left pane of the window.
- Then, search for your browser option i.e., Microsoft Edge and click on it to expand.
- Tap on ‘Advanced’ options link to open the next window.
- Now, you may choose Repair option –if you feel the problem is with the Edge.
- In case, you feel it’s some other issue then, tap on reset button and wait for the process to complete.
Note: Your data may be lost during the process but your favorites will remain intact.
Tip: The steps are most useful in case your Telus webmail not working, crashes, or break.
Still stuck on Telus Webmail not Working Error?
Call Email Support team @855-500-8462 for solution
Situation 5: Telus Webmail Login Page Freezes
There could be multiple reasons behind Telus webmail freezing but the solutions are majorly two. So, apply them to get rid of the error.
Clear Browser History, Cookies, and Cache
- Open your browser window and go to its menu bar.
- Next, select Options from the drop-down menu and click on Privacy and Security Panel.
- Then, via Cookies and Data section in your browser window, clear all the cached content.
- Lastly, reboot the browser window and clear the history.
For this, open menu bar-> click library-> history-> Clear history from the drop-down-> OK button.
Run Telus Webmail in "No Add-On" mode
Browser extension or add-ons sometimes block Telus webmail from working. Therefore, it’s good to check and confirm the same. For this:
- Click on More Tools in menu bar of your browser window.
- Then, choose Extension to open its window.
- Later, uncheck all extensions box to disable them temporarily.
- In case, you want to delete these add-ons, click on trash icon in front of them.
Note: You may even click on disable link under the plug-in.
- Reboot your browser window and see, if your Telus webmail login starts to work or not.
Still, Telus Webmail not working or responding, stay Tuned to find the solution!
Situation 6: Telus Webmail Outage
If you feel it’s the only Telus webmail page that isn’t opening while other sites are working fine then, check the server status!
With the alerts on different server status sites, you’ll get to know if the Telus webmail is down right now.
Note: In fact, during any such issue, we suggest to first check the status of your TELUS internet service for outages.
Situation 7: Can’t connect to Telus Webmail Account post update
For any such error, you need to make sure that the update has completed without any obstacle. In case, there’s a partial update- reinstall it implementing the below steps:
- Go to Control Panel-> Programs and Features option.
- Tap on View Installed Updates and wait for another window to open.
- Click on the recently installed update that you feel is troubling.
- Then, scroll to the list top and click on Uninstall button.
- Once the process completes, close the window.
- Now, type Update in search field of Windows starts button and tap on Windows update.
- Click on Check for updates button and later, install it.
Note: Do not intervene while the system update is running.
In case, Telus webmail will not load even after this troubleshooting then, it sounds like you are using broken browser.
So, try using different browser and see- what’s the exact cause of your problem.
Situation 8: Telus Webmail Account Suspended
Take the following action on your account if you see any Telus webmail not working message like-
“To help protect your account from fraud or abuse, we have temporarily blocked it because we noticed some unusual activity.”
- To start, click on Continue button at the end of message and report.
- Next, type the phone number in the provided field and choose either TEXT or CALL to select the way you want to receive the code.
Note: Make sure this wireless number match with the one provided during Telus account registration.
- Later, click on Send code button and type the code received in the screen field and hit enter to restore your Telus webmail account access.
- If you don't have that number with you, click on 'I can't verify using a phone number' link and talk to Email Support team to investigate your account issue.
Situation 9: Telus Webmail Account Locked
You can no more access your Telus webmail account, if you already tried to login Telus email five (5) times and were unsuccessful. And, for security reasons, your account will be locked temporarily.
However, don’t panic. Simply reset Telus webmail password or for better and immediate account recovery OR you can contact Email Support experts.
Email is not working with Telus. Can't find anything saying if their server is down?
Contact Email Support team @855-500-8462