Aol Desktop Gold
How to Setup Sbcglobal email in Outlook for Phones & Tablets | Configure Ms-Outlook
Want to setup sbcglobal email in outlook rather than accessing it over the web?
Then, be ready to get started!!
We have two methods of setting up email accounts in Outlook.
Select your favorite way and help yourself configure outlook for sbcglobal in your phone or tablet.
After Reading this post, you’ll be able to….
- Configure Ms-Outlook for sbcglobal email account
- Open sbcglobal.net email account on your Outlook
- Send and receive sbcglobal emails
So, here’re steps for each.
Note:- Forget sbcglobal email password - Reset sbcglobal Email Password
Steps to Automatic setup of sbcglobal email in Outlook
Interestingly, all Android and iOS versions allow you to setup sbcglobal email account automatically in outlook.
But, whether Outlook allows adding your account automatically?
Let’s check it out!!
- Launch Outlook on your device and click on File tab at the top. (In some of the mobile versions, you can locate it under menu icon).
- Next, select ‘Account Information’ from the list and then, tap on ‘Add Account’ button on your screen.
- On reaching the Auto Account Setup page, provide all the asked necessary details. For instance, your name, password, and email address.
- And, later tap on Next button to complete the process.
- You sbcglobal email account will automatically add in Outlook program.
In case, your sbcglobal program doesn’t allow to setup your email account- choose the manual process.
Important: If you’re using Ms-Outlook Exchange or 365 then, manual setup can’t be done.
And, if you failed to setup sbcglobal email account automatically on these above versions then, contact Email experts for the solution.
Need help relating Outlook Settings for Sbcglobal Account?
Contact Support team @855-500-8462
How to setup Sbcglobal email in Outlook manually?
To get the answer for this query, follow the steps defined further.
Things to do before Sbcglobal email setup in Outlook:
- Check your Internet connection and the device connected to it.
- There are no corrupt files of Outlook.
- Your device is protected against all malware and viruses.
- Last but not least, you have installed outlook on phone or tablet without facing any obstacle.
Once all these are checked and confirmed as OK then, get to the following steps:
- Locate Ms-Outlook icon on your phone or tablet and touch its icon to launch the application.
- Now, tap on File tab and click on ‘Add account’ button to start the setup.
- Select ‘Manual Setup’ or ‘Additional Server Types’ from the page.
- Then, click on ‘Choose Service’ option and make your choice from POP or IMAP.
- After clicking ‘Next’, type your name and email and address. Later, open the ‘Account Type’ drop-down and select POP3 from the list.
- A window with 'Incoming mail server' and 'outgoing mail server' fields will open.
- Type 'inbound.att.net' in incoming server field and 'outbound.att.net' for outgoing server.
- Followed by it, provide your sbcglobal email address in the prompted field and hit TAB to type password in the next field.
- Now, tap on “More Settings’ and choose 'Outgoing server' option.
- After that, put a tick in the checkbox next to 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication'.
- Click Ok and in the next step, choose ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Under this tab, select an option: 'This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)' and type the value: 995 for 'Incoming Server (POP3)’ field.
- And, for ‘Outgoing server’ type the value: 465. Now, click on Drop down box named 'Use the following type of encrypted connection' and select ‘SSL’ option.
- Lastly, close all the opened Windows by clicking on OK and Finish button.
You’ll now exit the setup wizard.
Note: You may be asked to restart your device before sbcglobal email login in outlook. So- DO it!!
Hope these steps help you fix the issue. In case, you come across any problem while you setup sbcglobal email in outlook, get in touch with Email Experts for help.
Still Can’t Setup Sbcglobal.net Email in Outlook?
Ask Email Support team for Instant Fix @855-500-8462