Aol Desktop Gold
How to configure Sbcglobal Vacation Response on iPhone | Auto-Response
Traveling abroad or planning for a vacation to a place without Internet access? If that’s a yes then, you must enable your Sbcglobal vacation response iPhone.
With this, your client or customers will automatically get a message to the emails received on iPhone. Wondering how this could be possible with no Internet in the area? Well, stop thinking as; this is where ‘Out of office’ reply comes in action.
Why Should I setup automatic reply on iPhone for Sbcglobal email?
With your holidays on the way, it’s important that you don’t leave any of your clients or known guessing as to where the individual has gone. And, this can only be possible, if you reply to the emails received on your sbcglobal email account iPhone, even on holidays.
Moreover, if you don’t want to reply manually or have no internet access at your vacation place then, this out of office iPhone email feature can help you.
To inform your contacts- who are sending emails while you are on vacation, follow the steps given in next section of the guide and help yourself.
Steps to setup Sbcglobal Vacation Response iPhone
By adjusting certain Sbcglobal email settings, you can set an automatic response to the emails that are received on your iPhone for sbcglobal.net.
No matter, even if you sign out of your Sbcglobal.net email account- the feature will still work.
So, check out the steps herein and learn how to setup automatic reply features for Sbcglobal on iPhone or iPad.
- For this, navigate to Settings of your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down to Accounts and Password option, and tap on it to further search for Sbcglobal.net email account in the list.
Note: If you have more than one sbcglobal account then, you need to search the one- for which you want to setup auto-reply function.
Enable automatic response
- Now, login sbcglobal.net email, in case- it asks for the password.
Forgot the password, know how to reset sbcglobal email password.
- On the sbcglobal screen, open the menu bar and tap on email settings.
- Navigate to Auto Answer menu at the bottom and enable Auto answer feature inside it.
- Press OK on the touch screen and save changes.
- After saving ‘Auto answer’ settings, check to confirm if the auto-response started.
- Now, to set the last date for this vacation response feature on iPhone, scroll down on the same setting screen to ‘End Date’ menu.
- Change the date, time, and year- as per your vacation/ holidays.
Note: By default, the current year is set.
- Next, go to ‘Absence message’ field and type the auto-reply message that will be sent to the people who are going to contact you- during your vacation.
- Lastly, click on Save to make changes and close the window.
Hope this, helps you set SbcGlobal vacation response on iPhone. However, if you are facing any difficulties, please check the troubleshooting steps further.
Can’t setup my vacation response in Sbcglobal.net email?
Call Email Support team @855-500-8462
Solution for Sbcglobal ‘Out Of Office’ reply not Working
You might find the solutions below as useless but if paid attention, you’ll also find the reasons and after effects along with it.
And, this will help you understand the significance of each solution. If fortunate enough, you’ll also soon be out of this mess.
Solution 1: Update Sbcglobal Email via Apple Store
Stop using outdated and old email client else, you will soon lose access to your smooth sbcglobal email account. And, to keep it upgraded:
- Open iPhone settings and navigate to Mail, Contacts, Calendar option.
- Then, from the opened list, choose your email account.
- Next, go to Incoming server section and update your hostname.
- Similarly, update the outgoing mail server information and click Save.
- Also, change your primary mail server and click on Done.
- Later, click on Continue in the dialog box in order to accept identity of the server.
- Finally, on a new screen-click on Accept at top-right corner to save the changes.
Now, reboot your mail client and see if your Sbcglobal vacation response on iPhone starts to respond or not!
TIP: If you still have problem with emails import/export, then see the instructions to resolve Sbcglobal email not sending or receiving problem.
Solution 2: Troubleshoot Internet Connection
Weak network signal may also stop you from accessing automatic reply on iPhone email.
Simply put, if at one time you can enter your email account but can’t setup an auto-reply email on Sbcglobal account that implies, you need following help.
Implement these steps in given sequence and resolve away message iPhone error.
- Clear cookies, cache, history, and footprints saved in your device from the default browser window.
For this, go to Phone Settings-> navigate to Installed browser like Safari-> and lastly, tap on 'Clear History and Website Data'.
- Once again, click on 'Clear History and Data' in dialog box to confirm the action.
- Now, try accessing your Sbcglobal email account.
If you face any problem accessing the email- see Instructions to fix sbcglobal email not working error.
- In case, your problem persists, open Network Settings and tap on Advanced.
- Then, click on Reset Network button and reboot your device.
- You may even run network troubleshooter for an automatic fix.
Now, reboot your device and try to configure Sbcglobal vacation response on iPhone.
Still, Troubled by 'Out of office' reply on sbcglobal email?
Contact Email Support @855-500-8462 for solution