Aol Desktop Gold
How to Setup ‘Out of Office’ Reply on Sbcglobal.net Email | Vacation Response
Planning for a vacation or want to take a break from work but don’t want to lose any business? Then, auto-reply or ‘Out of office’ reply on sbcglobal.net email is for you!!
In other words, referred to as Vacation response, it will auto-reply to the sent emails by your client/ contacts (explaining the reason for- why you can’t response manually at that very moment).
So, excited to setup up an auto-reply to sbcglobal emails? Then, start with the process ahead!
How to configure 'Out of office' reply on Sbcglobal.net Email?
Before you setup vacation response in sbcglobal email, make sure you fulfill the minimum AT & T system requirements.
Later, you can successfully implement the following steps:
- Open any web browser on computer and login sbcglobal.net email.
- After entering your sbcglobal email account, click on ‘Settings’ option in the top-right windows corner.
Note: For basic sbcglobal email version, click on menu bar at top-left corner and tap on Settings in the drop-down box.
- A list of different options will open in a new window. Choose ‘Vacation Response’ out of all (in left pane).
- Next, check the box to the left of ‘Enable automatic response during these dates’.
- Then, set the dates for when you wish the ‘Out of office’ reply on sbcglobal.net email to activate.
Note: By default, the current year will be selected.
- Click to select a specific month, year, and date from the drop-down box listed as calendar in the window.
- Now, type the message in the provided text field that will be sent in response to all received emails automatically (during the specified period).
Note: You can only type limited characters in this message. For text formatting, there are many options available.
- For emails from a specific domain, you can even set a different message. Simply click in the box left to ‘Different response from a specific domain’.
- Next, type those specific domains in the search field. To enter more than two domains, type ‘O’ in the box and hit enter.
- Type the alternative message for the specific domains and click on Save button after you successfully configure vacation response in sbcglobal.net email.
Want to ensure, if the ‘Out of office’ reply on sbcglobal.net email has activated or not? Then, try to send the emails from your secondary account during the defined period.
Hence, this way you can send an automatic out of office message on sbcglobal.net email without feeling guilty for a non-reply.
You may also refer the instructions on how to setup an automatic response for sbcglobal email account on iPhone.
Troubleshoot: Sbcglobal Vacation Response not working
Unfortunately, if your sbcglobal vacation response not working, don’t worry!
As, we have included all the steps herein that will help you troubleshoot the relating causes and get back this ‘out of office’ function back in action.
- In case, the out of office autoresponder not working then, check if the out of office option is turned on.
- Next, if it was OFF and you’ve just turned the feature ON then, press F5 or CTRL+R to reload the sbcglobal.net email.
- Clear out the cache, cookies, and account history- if the issue still persists.
- Also, ensure that you are using a compatible and latest version browser. Otherwise, update the browser now.
- Next, confirm that your sbcglobal is connected to server at time, when you are activating vacation response service.
See sbcglobal email settings to troubleshoot the Internet problem.
If vacation response on your sbcglobal.net email is turned on but you still can’t send the auto-response, learn how to resolve can’t send or receive sbcglobal emails error.
Still, Vacation Reply not working?
Contact Email Support team @855-500-8462 for help
FAQs relating Sbcglobal Mail Vacation Response
Look out for some of the highly reported questions by sbcglobal users relating automatic responder.
What does this new feature ‘Out of office’ reply on sbcglobal.net email do?
The vacation response in sbcglobal email is a boon for all users who are traveling or are away from desk. As, it let the sender knows that the recipient is away or on some vacation. This ‘out of office’ reply will automatically feature a message informing the sender that the person on another side won’t be able to receive the email until a certain period.
How to Turn Off Vacation Reply
After you are back, you can turn off the automatic responder from a banner across the inbox top carrying a subject of sbcglobal vacation response. Simply, click on End Now button to turn off the feature.
Can I Setup ‘Out of Office’ or Vacation Reply in sbcglobal separately for each email address?
Yes, there’s setting on sbcglobal email to auto-reply to a single specific sender on sbcglobal email! For this, all you have to do is enable ‘separate message for different domains’ option under Vacation response section and type the message next to the address.
Need more help for auto-reply on sbcglobal email account?
Then, reach Email Support professionals @855-500-8462