Aol Desktop Gold
How to delete multiple AOL emails in Desktop Gold?
Feeling annoyed because of thousands of unwanted mails lying in AOL Gold inbox?
Want to keep only selective mails?
Never worry! As, the post below will help you learn how to delete multiple AOL emails in Desktop Gold (that you don’t want in the folder).
Steps to delete multiple AOL emails in Desktop Gold
Removing unwanted emails from AOL Desktop Gold inbox can turn out to be easy-if your criteria to delete AOL emails shorten the time as well.
So, before you select multiple emails to erase from Desktop Gold, here are few techniques to make the process a lot easier:
#Step 1: Increase Display list length
- Login AOL Desktop Gold using valid credentials.
- Next, go to AOL Settings and tap on Mailbox option.
- Scroll down to Maximum page size section.
- Click on arrow buttons next to number field and increase the count of mails to display on one page.
- Tap on ‘Save’ button and come out of the AOL settings page.
#Step 2: Sort emails
Now, if you want to keep some of the emails out of a huge box then, here is what needs to be done:
- Go to the top of AOL inbox and search for the option ‘Sort by.’
- Next, click on this given option and make your choice from the pulled-down list.
- As, soon you make a selection, the emails will categorize in different sections.
#Step 3: Delete Thousands of email in a go
Now, once you have made adjustment as per your requirement in AOL Gold, it’s time to remove all the unwanted emails from the inbox folder.
Note: In case, you are trying to manage another folder, the steps would remain same.
- Open AOL Desktop Gold using authenticated login credentials.
- If for some reason, AOL refuses to launch, learn how to resolve AOL Desktop gold not responding
- For icon not working, you may refer the guide: AOL Desktop Gold icon not responding.
- Tap on Mail icon below the menu bar.
- Now, in the mailbox window, select the first AOL email.
- Then, press and hold the CTRL key on the keyboard and choose all the messages from the list that you wish to clear from the folder list.
- Press and hold the SHIFT key on the keyboard. Then, select the first and last message on the list.
Note: All the AOL email messages in-between them will get selected.
- Finally, click on Delete option and let the process complete.
Important: Alternatively, you may click 'Select All' after taping on first message in list.
These steps herein will be helpful for AOL Desktop Gold users.
However, if you are accessing AOL mails via iPhone/iPad then, the steps may vary a little.
To delete multiple AOL emails in Desktop Gold using mobile- check out the steps below.
Unable to delete all emails from AOL at once?
Contact Email Desktop Gold experts for fix @855-500-8462
Remove multiple AOL emails at a time using iPhone
In case, you access AOL mails using some Apple mail on iPhone- don’t worry! We will help you clear AOL messages in bulk at one time.
Simply, follow the steps as follows:
- Go to mail application in your iPhone and touch it to open.
Note: Make sure that your device is connected to Internet while you are deleting the mails as, they are lying on server.
- Next, tap on Edit button in top-right corner of the mail screen and look for the checkbox in left.
- Touch that checkbox to select all the AOL emails in the folder.
- Then, look for Trash like button at top of the Mail screen.
- Touch ‘Yes’ option on screen to confirm the action and wait for the mails to clear.
Important: Make sure that Apple mail is in sync with the AOL Desktop Gold else, the mails won’t remove from Gold software.
Want to resolve accidentally deleted AOL emails? – Here’s the solution!
While removing ample of emails in AOL Desktop Gold-if you find that one of your important mails also got cleared from the folder then, here is what you must do to recover:
- Load AOL Gold from computer and login.
- Next, look and click on ‘Recently Deleted’ option in the left panel.
- Then, click on the checkbox left to the mail (that you want to restore in AOL inbox).
- Later, tap on Restore icon in the right side of AOL mail.
To confirm, go to AOL inbox and check if that mail has recovered or not!
Hope, the solutions above prove to be worthwhile. In case, you still can’t delete thousands of emails from AOL account without going through each one individually then, scan system files of AOL Gold.
- If you find any infected file then, rather than fixing it-it’s wise to uninstall the currently running Desktop Gold from the device.
- And, run an anti-virus scan to remove any suspicious elements from the computer/laptop.
- Install Network security program to protect your device from intruders-who otherwise, can control the system activities.
- Then, download AOL Desktop Gold from a reliable source again.
Note: As, the previous AOL Gold installer has got corrupt.
- Next, install Desktop Gold by referring the correct steps.
Once everything completes, you may repeat the process to delete multiple AOL emails in Desktop Gold smoothly!