Aol Desktop Gold
Can’t Enable or Disable Password Manager in AO.L. Desktop Gold
Do you find it difficult to enable or disable Password manager in AOL Desktop Gold?
If so, then learn to safeguard your AOL Gold from all sort of online threats.
No doubt, it’s not that easy to organize your passwords but if paid attention and done cautiously, it’s just a minute’s work to do on AOL Gold.
How to fix ‘Enable or Disable Password Manager in AOL Desktop Gold’ Issue?
Because AOL Desktop Gold’s password manager is a secure option to manage your account online so, one must implement each step related to it carefully.
Important: To enable or disable password manager, first of all- you must download AOL Desktop Gold properly and install it on your computer or laptop.
Steps to ‘Enable or Disable Password Manager in AOL Gold’:
- Click on AOL Desktop Gold icon to launch the program on your computer.
In case, you can’t locate the icon on your device, see how to resolve AOL Desktop Gold icon missing problem.
- Once your AOL Gold login screen opens, type in your username and click ‘Next’ to type the password on another screen.
Unfortunately, if you have lost your password, learn to reset AOL Desktop Gold password.
- On entering your AOL Gold account page, click on Settings icon under your username. This icon would be more of like a gear.
- Now, on settings page- click on Browser option in the left pane of window.
- Tap on Password tab and select the option: “Offer to save passwords I enter on web.”
- Click on ‘Save’ button to apply the saved changes and exit the settings window.
Note: The above steps help you enable the password manager. In case, you want to disable it- you need to deselect the option: “Offer to save passwords I enter on web” by following the same procedure as above.
Unable to Enable/Disable Browser Password Manager in AOL Gold?
Call Email Desktop Gold Support Team @855-500-8462 for help
How to confirm that Password Manager is working? - Know Here!
After saving the settings as explained above, now you may also check and confirm that your AOL Desktop Gold password Manager is working.
For this, all you have to do is search for the saved passwords in your installed AOL Desktop Gold program. Refer the solution below for detailed steps:
- Login AOL Desktop Gold program again using authenticated credentials.
If due to any reason, you feel your AOL Desktop Gold isn’t responding, see Guide: Troubleshooting AOL Desktop Gold not working problem.
- Next, on entering your AOL Gold account, again go to settings page and tap on Browser option in left-pane of the page.
- And, click on the Passwords
- Now, go to Search Passwords field and type your website name or the username for which you want to display the saved password.
- Lastly, click on Show option next to Password field so that the relating password gets displayed on the screen.
In case, none of the passwords shows out then, logout AOL Gold and repeat the same process again.
However, if your AOL Desktop Gold password manager is still giving you tough time then, either:
- Some of the AOL Gold program files have got corrupt, OR
- There’s a server issue.
To confirm the reason behind your AOL Gold password manager not responding, check for AOL server outage.
In case, the server is running well then, sadly- you have to uninstall the program from your device. And, reinstall AOL Desktop Gold software, beginning from the download process. In case, you need help concerning AOL Desktop Gold download, install or login- contact Email Desktop Gold experts anytime.
Can’t enable or disable browser's Password Manager
Search saved passwords in AOL Desktop Gold?
Call Email Desktop Gold Support Team @855-500-8462 for solution