Aol Desktop Gold
AOL Desktop Gold Keeps Crashing | Troubleshooting guide
After several tries, when AOL Desktop Gold keeps crashing- first of all STOP tapping on AOL Gold icon.
Now, try inspecting for reasons, which causes AOL Gold to shut down all the time.
As, finding the reasons can help you fix the error immediately using right steps!
Who will be helped by the guide?
If you have following issues with Desktop Gold program then, the solution in guide: 'Sudden AOL Gold crash' is meant for you!
- AOL Gold won’t open
- Desktop Gold AOL not working
- AOL Desktop Gold connectivity issue with Internet
- Server error displays every time you open AOL Desktop Gold
- Blerk Error 1
- AOL Desktop Gold cannot stay connected to Internet
Error signs or symptoms of Desktop Gold shutting down
Here’s the list of most common error signs, which explain- why AOL Desktop Gold keeps shutting down all the time.
Check out the symptoms and if you find any relating cause, troubleshoot it immediately with matching solution further.
AOL Gold crashes due to corrupt AOL Desktop Gold
One of the major reasons for AOL Gold keep closing is infected files of AOL program. This can happen either because of some malware or when you abruptly shut down the application.
Incompatible system updates shut down Desktop Gold software
Automatic system updates in device settings can slow down your internet connection. As a result, your AOL Gold may fail to remain opened.
So, if you want to fix this AOL crashing problem, do this:
Windows user, open Control panel-> Windows update-> Turn automatic updating ON or OFF.
Mac device owner, open Apple menu, go to System Preferences-> System updates-> Updates-> select OFF radio button.
In case, AOL Desktop Gold still keeps crashing then, check for other causes in the list.
AOL Gold not updating
Generally, AOL Desktop Gold updates automatically. In case, for some reason-if the software doesn’t update and gets quite old then, it will keep closing every time you tap to open.
To check and fix this error, see AOL Desktop Gold automatic update not working solution.
AOL software break down due to Poor Network
Weak signal strength can cause your AOL Gold to crash suddenly.
So, if you suspect any network issue, there you GO-visit and troubleshoot browser issue section.
Help me! AOL Gold closing immediately after opening
Email Desktop Gold professionals have solution!
AOL Gold windows smashed by Virus Attack
Scan your device and network using premium software. If you find the security of any of them being compromised- no matter what, AOL Desktop Gold will keep closing immediately right after opening.
Corrupt Registry Files crashes AOL Gold Window
System registry files are vital to run AOL Gold program smoothly. If somehow, you find them infected in scan report, that’s another reason for Desktop Gold keep shutting.
Partial AOL Gold Installation would wreck Desktop Gold window
If AOL Desktop Gold Window keeps opening and closing at the same time then, poor AOL Desktop gold install can be another reason for the error . And, you must scan the AOL program files to find out-if the issue is with the AOL installation.
High RAM Usage
Unnecessary programs start running at back-end as soon the system starts. And, as a result, all space in RAM gets occupied, leaving no space for other programs like AOL Gold to open and run.
To confirm the reason for AOL Gold crashing error:
- Open and check Task Manager to confirm- if there is any free RAM available.
- If the RAM is full, clear it by closing unnecessary programs so, AOL software can find the space to open.
For more solutions to AOL Desktop keep closing problem, stay tuned!
Note: In case, you were unable to know why AOL Desktop Gold not opening- don't worry! Simply, execute the ahead defined solution in given sequence.
Solution to fix 'AOL Desktop Gold keeps crashing' Error
After troubleshooting above causes, if you still find that AOL Gold breaks down then, do this:
- Scan your device and remove any malicious software present.
- Secure your network and ensure no intruders attack your system file or programs.
- Ensure AOL Desktop Gold download source you got on your device is reliable and secure.
- Make sure the primary drive in your device has enough space for complete installation of AOL Desktop Gold.
Important: Do not skip any of these 4 steps!
Time to delve deeper and resolve 'AOL Desktop gold keeps crashing' issue:
- If you find AOL Desktop Gold corrupt, go to Control panel-> Programs and Features-> select AOL Desktop Gold-> and, tap on Uninstall button.
- Followed by it, go for AOL Gold download from a reliable source. DO NOT use the old installer file.
Note: If in case, you are bothered by AOL 104 error code, see how to fix AOL Gold 104 issue.
- Later, reinstall AOL Desktop Gold and sign up by sharing your details prompted.
You’ll no more encounter AOL Desktop Gold keeps crashing issue!
In case, it’s not the AOL Gold but the system or AOL updates that are closing the Desktop Gold program, then:
- Press Windows and ‘I’ key together on the keyboard to open system Settings.
- Next, tap on Update and Security option.
- Then, click on Update History link and Uninstall updates link.
- Select any recent system and AOL Update to roll back.
- Finally, tap on uninstall button on the toolbar and follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.
After implementing above fixes, still Desktop Gold can’t stay open?
Call Email Desktop Gold Support @855-500-8462 for the resolution
Need self-help tips to fix AOL Gold Desktop program failure?
Try the following solutions based on different situations.
If AOL Gold keeps closing because of weak network strength, then:
- Run automatic network troubleshooter on device to inspect the issue.
Note: This process, sometimes, fixes the error itself. In case, it cannot keep AOL Gold open then, go for the next solution in queue.
- Check your router’s hardware and make sure it’s in working condition.
- To resolve software issue relating network, either re-create the network adapter or reset your Internet.
For more detailed solution, check the guide: AOL Desktop Gold won’t connect to Internet.
Still AOL Desktop Gold keeps crashing, stay tuned for more solution!
If AOL Gold Login Screen keeps shutting because of corrupt registry files, then:
Important: Following steps require you to be technically sound else; you may end up damaging the hardware as well.
- Run Automatic Repair window to detect the infected file and fix it.
Note: Make sure your computer is connected to Internet before you execute this step.
- Refresh your system Windows with following steps:
- Open Settings from Windows Start button.
- Navigate to Update and Security-> Recovery option.
- Tap on Get Started and click on 'Keep My Files' option.
- Next, follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- For error still not resolving, it's wise to RESET the windows by following the path defined below:
Windows Start button-> Settings panel-> Recovery option-> Get Started-> Remove Everything
Lastly, check the RAM availability: General Step
- Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE keys altogether twice and tap on TASK Manager Option.
- Next, in Task Manager window, tap on the Processes tab and select all.
- Then, click on End Process button and free up more space in RAM for AOL Gold program to open and run smoothly.
Still AOL Gold software breaks down?
Contact Email Desktop Gold for advanced fixes @855-500-8462