Aol Desktop Gold
Can't send or receive email on Telus Webmail | Troubleshooting
Whether you can’t send or receive email on Telus Webmail, the guide ahead has answer for both the issues.
After hearing the query of more than 67% of users relating Telus mail sending and receiving, we decided to compile all the possible and easy solutions.
So, with no more thoughts let's start with the fixes in troubleshooting guide (below).
Who will be helped by this guide?
All those users, who are struggling with Telus webmail problems like:
- Can't send or receive email on Telus Webmail
- Can receive emails but not send
- Email not coming in Telus
- Unable to send email from telus.net or telusplanet.net email account
- Telus mail stuck in the outbox in windows 8
At the end will find them importing or exporting Telus mails smoothly.
Where to Begin?
Telus cannot send email- Reasons and Solutions
Here, you will find the causes- why you cannot send outgoing email along with all feasible solutions. Additionally, you’ll also find some useful tips on how to prevent the error from re-occurring in future.
So, let’s walk-in down the lane and do all that takes to resolve Telus email not sending issue.
#Reason 1: Incorrect Sender’s information
Solution: While composing any new mail in Telus webmail, check the email address that you type in ‘To:’ field. Because, even a slight error in the address can stop Telus outgoing mail from sending to any other account.
#Reason2: Space Deficit in Telus Mailbox
If your Telus webmail has an over email quota, you’ll no more be able to send emails from the account.
Solution: Delete certain emails from the Inbox, Sent, Trash, or Spam folder of Telus email account so, space can be created. OR,
You may also change email quota settings from Telus.net email account and add more KB’s of space in the concerned Telus Webmail address.
Note: The solution also applies when you cannot receive emails to Telus webmail.
#Reason 3: Block listed Telus Domain
If Telus receives many complaints against your email address or found you violating its terms & conditions, you'll soon get blacklisted by them.
Solution: If you find yourself in this scenario then, consult official Telus webmail experts to unblock your email ID.
#Reason 4: Inaccurate SMTP server settings
Most of the time, when the email settings are not configured properly- the problem of unable to send messages from Telus webmail account continues to prevail.
Solution: To get rid of this error:
- Login Telus webmail account using valid credentials.
If you can’t get inside the Telus account page then, resolve Telus webmail not working error.
However, if you get login-password error message then, learn how to reset Forgot Telus.net webmail login password.
- Next, navigate to Settings page of Telus.net account and check the SMTP settings.
The port value must be either 25 or 587.
- In case, you are using email-based client like Outlook then, execute the steps as given below:
- Open Outlook-> click on Tools-> Email Accounts-> View or change existing email-accounts-> Next button.
- Now, choose Telus webmail address that you want to modify.
- Tap on Change button in the right-panel-> More Settings in next window-> click on Advanced tab-> and change the IMAP or SMTP values (if required)
For more detailed steps, refer Telus webmail settings.
Hope the solutions above help-when you can receive emails but not send Telus emails.
In case, you are still struggling against can’t send telusplanet.net email from iPhone then, stay tuned for more relating solutions.
Still can't SEND email from Telus account?
Ask Email professionals for solution @855-500-8462
Telus email not receiving- Find your Answer!
When you are able to send emails onto other Telus webmail IDs but cannot receive them- most likely the issue is with your device or browser settings.
To fix them, follow the steps as given below:
- Open the browser settings and navigate to pop-up blocker option to disable it.
- Next, under Control Panel settings- go to Firewall-> ‘Allow a program through windows firewall’ option.
Choose the Telus webmail from the list and tap on ‘Allow a program’ button.
- If you are still not able to receive emails then, go to browser settings and disable all the activated extensions.
Now, check if you are able to receive emails. In case, the issue resolves- use an alternative for your extensions or disable them while you access Telus webmail.
- Besides this, make sure you have updated Adobe flash player on your device in order to download and access all the emails of Telus.net account.
- Don’t forget to check the Spam folder on your device. If the mail is lying in that folder, change the Spam settings.
- Also, clear all browser’s cache, history, and footprints.
After trying all the provided solution-if your problem of exporting or importing Telus emails still doesn’t resolve then, try some more solutions in the queue.
looking for AOL desktop gold download
Steps to resolve send-receive Telus email error
The worst with Telus webmail can be- when as a user you aren’t able to send as well as receive emails.
However, this error can be fixed easily with the following troubleshooting steps:
- Enter the Cpanel mail configuration of your Telus.net account. Next, check and change user information, server info, or login info (if configured inaccurately).
Otherwise, your Telus emails will keep bouncing back.
- Go to Add-ons option on browser window and disable all the Add-ons as they stop emails from sending and receiving in account.
- Other than this, you may try accessing, importing, and exporting Telus emails using different browser.
Can’t send or receive email on Telus Webmail?
Contact email experts @855-500-8462 for fix
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the list of some other highly reported questions relating ‘can’t send or receive email on Telus webmail’ with answers.
After checking the Telus webmail settings, I still keep getting the message can't send (or receive emails). What shall I do?
For any such case, check your Internet connection first. If it's working fine then, configure your email account again using the compatible settings. Also, check the spellings of email address as, incorrect spellings also stop you from sending the Telus email.
Will I be able to send emails from Mac device to PC?
Yes, of course! However, just remember that some of the Mac-specific files won't be able to open on PC computer.
Unable to send Telus email through webmail- Can't understand?
Well, to fix this issue- first of all, simply login your account again using a different browser. If the issue continues to persist over the Telus web then, check the source of the emails and confirm that it should be shooting emails properly. Else, try the different source.
How to fix Telus.net- if it's not receiving emails?
Apart from executing the above solutions, it's vital to check the email filter and confirm if the emails are landing in some another folder. After this troubleshooting step, if you can't find anything wrong with the Telus account then, the issue lies at the sender's side.