Aol Desktop Gold
Can’t remove Telus Spam Email | Problem Solved
Does your heart miss a beat on seeing Telus Spam Email?Can’t remove Telus Spam Email?
If that’s a yes then, continue reading the post for relevant troubleshooting steps.
By the time you reach the guide end, you’ll have a secure Telus webmail account.
As, the post ahead includes:
- Spam Meaning and ways to identify it
- solution if you Can’t remove Telus Spam Email
- Where to begin- if Telus webmail spam is identified?
- Ways to report spam and phishing
- Configure Spam control settings on Telus.net
- Future tips to protect Telus.net webmail from spam
So now, with no more discussion- let’s right away start with the troubleshooting!
What do you understand by Spam and how to identify it?
When you see uninvited, irrelevant, and suspicious email on your Telus.net account most of the time it is a SPAM. The main purpose of such emails is to steal your personal and financial data.
Therefore, before such spam emails hack your Telus.net account, it's good to identify and kick them off your account.
See the list of tips below to identify the suspicious messages on Telus.net:
- The mail received in the name of organization that you haven't heard of. To confirm that it’s spam, do not reply and sooner- you will get another email that would appear as legitimate.
- A mail from anonymous organization with unopened attachment is another spam that might have entered your device. To confirm for the same- look in the email address spellings carefully. You will notice a slight spelling error that is hard to notice otherwise.
- When you receive an email from authorized company seeking your login, personal, and other financial details over the mail.
Note: Companies never ask for such data. In case, of any doubt- we suggest to go directly to the company's website and contact them.
- Also, remember that the unknown emails with weird offers, messages like you won a jackpot without any valid reason, or a job offer with no interview, etc, are all huge SPAMs.
- Last but not least, check for the sent URLs carefully in email. If you find a mismatch- there you GO!! It's a SPAM.
Hope, these tricks now easily help you identify the Telus Spam email.
What to do- if you receive a Spam message? Can’t remove Telus Spam Email
After you have identified the Spam in your Telus webmail, if you are thinking to simple delete it then, WAIT for a second!!
And, think again! As, this action of yours won’t block spam emails in Telus account.
Thus, to get rid of this trouble permanently, we suggest starting from the steps below:
- First and foremost, enter the number "7726" in your Telus.net address book.
- Secondly, select and forward that spam message to the shortcode just saved in the address book i.e. 7726.
Note: Do not respond directly to any email address or phone number given in the spam text message.
- If you can't see any contact details in spam message then, forward the whole message with the email header at the number provided.
Can’t remove spam emails from Telus.net?
Ask Email Support @855-500-8462 for solution
How to Report Telus Spam email using different devices?
If you are unable to get through the above procedure then, here are some more detailed steps to help you.
Simply, pick your device from the below list and follow the steps.
Report spam and phishing using iPhone
- Keep your finger on the spam message and hold it to select.
- Next, from the bottom or top- corner of your phone (based on the design) tap on dots and choose MORE from the pulled-down menu.
- Then, touch forward button and select arrow in the bottom-right corner.
- Type 7726 in the provided field and touch Send option.
Report spam and phishing via Android or Windows
- If you see an email notification on your Android or Windows device then, do not simply click on the link.
- Instead, open the browser window and go for Telus.net webmail login.
If for any reason, you can't access Telus webmail then, learn to reset Telus webmail login password.
Or, you may check the reasons and solution for Telus webmail not working.
- Next, without opening that spam email, simply press the message window.
Note: Make sure not to activate the link.
- Next, select Forward option from the menu and type "7726" in the sender's list.
Unable to block spam messages in Telus webmail?
Call Email experts for fix @855-500-8462
Spam reporting on Telus.net account
To report spam or phishing on Telus.net email account, you may complain at firstname.lastname@example.org. While you report span don't forget to include the email data.
In case, you can't locate the email header in Telus webmail, follow the steps below:
- Login Telus webmail on your computer.
- Tap on Subject line to display it in lower pane.
- Click on [+] icon to the left of subject. Then, tap on its right at Message source.
- Select the information in that window and press 'CTRL+C' altogether.
- Compose a new email message and paste this information in the opened window.
- Finally, send it to email@example.com.
You’ll most likely get revert within 24-48 hours. In case, you didn’t get the reply or feel unsatisfied with the provided solution then, we have some more DIY solutions below for you.
How to stop Telus Spam email from receiving in webmail?
After a long wait-if, you decided to resolve the issue on your own then, change the Spam Control settings.
And, for regulating spam settings-you can pick any one of the three options below:
- Automatically delete spam emails on the server before they enter your Telus.net webmail account.
- Allow Telus account to detect Spam and later deliver to the mailbox with mark-"Suspected as spam."
- Disable email filter and allow all the emails to enter your mailbox.
Steps to control Telus spam email settings:
How to remove Spam Messages received in your Telus webmail? – Stay tuned for the fix.
- Open any browser window on your computer or laptop.
- Sign in Telus.net webmail account using valid credentials.
- Tap on 'Your Products' option at the page bottom and then, click on 'View details/modify' link.
- Now, go to Email boxes section and click on Telus email address that you want to change the Spam settings for.
- Touch 'Change Spam Control line' and make your choice from the three options discussed above.
- Once done, tap on UPDATE button and logout your Telus account.
Note: The change in Spam settings can take a while to implement as; it needs to propagate throughout the email server for the same.
Still bothered by Telus Spam Email?
Contact Email experts @855-500-8462
How to protect yourself (Email) from threats like Spam? - Future Tips
Besides executing the Spam control settings steps, there are several other ways to protect and stop email Spam from getting into your Inbox of telus.net webmail. These include:
- Downloading and installing any secure and reliable anti-virus software on the device like computer.
Note: This will increase level of security and protection of your device.
- Purchase and install network security program on your system to protect all your wifi connecting devices from online thefts and frauds.
- Flag the sender as spam, soon after it enters your Telus account. This will make Telus alert of any future emails from the same address.
- Keep a periodic check on Telus webmail and send any spam-like message report on the number or email address shared in the post (above).
- Enter only important web addresses in your Telus webmail address book and avoid using addresses that claim to be from official businesses, especially- YOUR BANK.
- Do not respond to any email send from any official business or your bank. As, the official organizations, especially your bank will never ask to verify any information via mails.
- Avoid clicking on any links or mails, which come from an unknown source.
- Ask legitimate corporation to help you verify the legitimacy of an email (in case, it seems to be that important for you).