Aol Desktop Gold
Understand and Troubleshoot AOL Gold Login Errors
Do you see an AOL Gold login error message, blank screen, or the same AOL Desktop Gold Login page- even after clicking Sign in button?
After trying several solutions, does the error still stays? Then, check out the guide, solely including troubleshooting steps for AOL Desktop Gold login problem.
A Summary of Problems being fixed in the Guide
- Not being allowed to sign on AOL Desktop Gold on Windows: To fix this error, you need to troubleshoot either network or system’s software. However, removing corrupt files from Desktop Gold AOL can also help resolve the problem.
- Error During Desktop Gold Login- Post-Windows Update: Restore your system to previous settings or reinstall AOL Desktop Gold- as some of the AOL Gold program files might have deleted during windows update.
- Can’t Login AOL Desktop Gold on Mac: Update firmware, disable third-party software, troubleshoot corrupt files of Mac operating system, and resolve your Network problem to make AOL Gold login work on your PC.
- AOL Desktop Gold not logging from Microsoft Outlook: Reconfigure Desktop Gold AOL account on outlook and ensure it is synced with this email server before you try logging AOL Desktop.
- Even After Password reset/Change, unable to Login AOL account: Most probably, your AOL Desktop gold program is accessing the old password saved in the system. So, fix it or else, try to reset AOL password again following the systematic procedure.
- AOL login Desktop Gold screen Redirect Error: Change your network and confirm- whether the problem of AOL keeping you log out is relating network or AOL server. Later, fix them with suitable steps.
- Issues with AOL Gold Login screen not opening: Create space in system’s RAM or end the unnecessary programs from running at backend to let AOL Gold screen open and allow you login.
- Cannot Stop AOL Desktop Gold Automatic Sign-in: Make changes in AOL Desktop Gold settings after login to stop the automatic login to AOL Gold account.
Can’t login AOL Gold account
Contact Email Support team
Call 1-855-500-8462 for instant Fix
Problems 1: AOL Desktop Gold Login for Windows 7,8, or 10 not happening
If AOL Desktop gold login on Windows 7, 8, or 10 is giving you a tough time, simply find out the issue and fix it using relevant solution (the quick fixes are explained under the causes only).
Outdated Firmware or Software
- No doubt, AOL Desktop gold updates automatically but sometimes, due to any XYZ reason- if it doesn’t update, try to look for the update on website and install it on your system.
In case, you can’t locate AOL Gold update, check it out here.
- Sometimes, outdated Windows operating system can also hinder AOL Desktop Gold login process. Therefore, keep updating it- as well.
To check for windows latest update, go to Control Panel->System and Security-> Windows Update-> and, lastly click ‘Check updates’ button to find and install it on your Windows OS.
Corrupt Operating System
It mainly occurs when your system gets trapped by any malicious software. So, to fix it:
- Upgrade your anti-virus software and scan the PC using it. Generally, the error gets resolved with this solution.
- However, if you suspect- the corrupt Windows file can’t be recovered then, reinstall Windows operating system. This method might seem hectic, however- with experts guidance you can just complete it with fraction of minutes!
Poor Router/ Network Connection
With unstable and poor router signal, you can never sign in AOL gold account. Thus, ensure that your Windows system is connected properly to the router.
Additionally, your router is receiving strong and stable Internet from your ISP.
A temporary AOL server outage also affects AOL desktop gold sign in or Login process online. So, make sure – currently- this is not the case!
Automatic Date and Time Settings
To diagnose and fix this issue:
- Under Control Panel-> click on ‘System Preferences’-> then, tap on Date & Time and -> Make sure the date, time, and time zone are accurate.
- In case, the checkbox of ”Set date and time automatically” is selected, deselect it and select it again.
- Finally, click on OK button to apply changes and try logging your AOL gold account using Desktop Gold software.
Enabled Third-party Software
For better understanding, third-party software includes the installed security software, system firewall, VPN, or any other enabled proxy server on system.
- If you find any of this software enabled on our device, disable them all one-by-one temporarily and check if Desktop Gold login still doesn't work in AOL?
Note: After disabling each program- try sign in AOL Gold.
- If you find any of these programs as culprit for blocking AOL Gold sign in then, change them on your system with an alternative.
Important: By disabling third-party software like Firewall, Windows Defender, you can also get rid of AOL Gold blank screen or login authentication errors. And, can login AOL Desktop Gold in windows 10 easily!
Hope, this fix your AOL sign-in error!
If you aren’t a tech geek- contact Email Desktop Gold Support team
@ 1-855-500-8462 .
Problem 2: AOL Desktop Gold Won’t Login Error after Windows update
When you can’t sign in to AOL Desktop Gold account on Windows 7,8, or 10- implement the following troubleshooting steps, unless the login error gets fixed:
- Open Control Panel-> click ‘Programs’->tap on ‘Uninstall a program’ option->then, search & select AOL Desktop gold in the list.
- Next, click ‘Uninstall’ button at the top of programs list.
Important: This AOL desktop gold re installation is essential because sometimes, the updater alters or deletes certain files of the installed AOL Desktop Gold software - thus, making it corrupt.
- Now, go for AOL Desktop Gold download. In case, you already have the installer file with you- make sure it is updated and not corrupt. Else, you may follow the steps explained in guide to install AOL Desktop download gold on your Windows system.
- Now, again try to Login AOL Desktop Gold account using your authenticated sign in If the error persists, delete the update settings of your Windows version.
- To do so, again open Control Panel-> click ‘Programs’->tap on ‘View Installed Updates’ under Programs and features section.
- Then, select the recent installed Windows update and tap on ‘Uninstall’ button at the list-top.
Note: Still, can’t remove the installed update with above method then, try to reboot your device in safe mode and use ‘System restore’ method to undo the installed update.
How to restore previous System settings?
To revert your computer windows to a previous restore point, follow these steps:
- Go to Control Panel window through Start button
- Then, select ‘System security’ option from the list of available options
- Next, click on ‘System’ option ->and, select ‘System protection’ from the left pane of the opened window.
- Finally, tap on ‘System Restore’ button and wait for the process to complete.
Can’t login AOL Gold account
Contact Email Support team
Call 1-855-500-8462 for instant Fix
Problem 3: Unable to login AOL Desktop gold on Mac
Blocked by AOL Gold login error on Mac operating system?
Then, don’t panic!!
Because, the troubleshooting steps for Mac system are quite similar to the ones explained for Windows OS! So, you may follow the same steps therein and find out your reason for AOL login problem.
Note: While you diagnose the factors mentioned in windows section, the terms used may differ. Else, the whole procedure is same to resolve the issue and sign in AOL Gold on Mac!
Problem 4: Unable to Sign in Desktop Gold account from Microsoft Outlook
Your AOL Desktop Gold account must be synced properly with Outlook, if you want to login or access AOL Gold through it.
Simply put, if Sign in error- AOL Desktop Gold prevails in outlook then, implement the following steps to troubleshoot AOL desktop gold error:
- Open your Microsoft Outlook and click on File tab.
- Then, under ‘Account Settings’, click on ‘Add account’ button. In the next window, select the radio button stating-“Manual setup or additional server types”
- Afterward, choose ‘IMAP or POP’ radio button and add the below-defined information in the newly opened window:
- Account type: IMAP
- Incoming mail server: imap.aol.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.aol.com
- In Login information section, type your username and password of AOL account
- On the same page, click ‘More Settings’ and choose the ‘Outgoing Server’ tab. Next, select the radio button of ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server’
- Then, click on ‘Advanced’ tab and add the following information:
- Incoming server (IMAP): 993 or 143
- Incoming server encrypted connection: SSL
- Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
- Outgoing server encrypted connection: TLS
- Lastly, click ‘OK’ button and if both the operation complete successfully, you can click Close button to Finish the process.
Note: Don’t forget to restart your outlook in order to apply the saved changes.
Thus, you AOL Desktop Gold login gets possible via Microsoft outlook and you can access your emails.
Issue with AOL Gold sign in?
Call Desktop Gold team
@1-855-500-8462 for Solution
Problem 5: Cannot Login AOL Gold Account post Password update
AOL Desktop gold sign in problem- post password update is quite rare! However, if you are struggling against this error, then- either the old password stored in system cache hasn’t been updated or your password reset request is pending with AOL i.e. your password isn’t updated on AOL server’s side.
Therefore, to resolve this issue:
- Go to Windows Control Panel-> open ‘user accounts’ from the list available.
- In case, you can’t find this option, find it using search Then, select ‘manage Your credentials’ from the left pane of opened window.
- In the next screen, you can see the list of installed programs with their credentials saved in it. All you need to do is: Click on AOL Desktop gold software-> tap on ‘Remove from vault’ or ‘Edit option.
- In case, you select ‘Edit,’ type the new updated AOL Desktop Gold password in the provided field and click Save
- Otherwise, for the other option- your saved credentials will be removed from the system.
Once successfully troubleshooting AOL Gold Login, try to sign in again!!
Note:- Learn how to Rest Recover AOL Desktop Gold Password
In case, the error persists, reset AOL Desktop Gold password using the steps explained in guide. OR in worst scenario, you may need to download AOL Desktop gold again. However, don’t panic- just ask Email Desktop gold experts or seek help using concerned troubleshooting guide.
Some time you can also encounter error code 104 in software in that case read " Fix- AOL Desktop gold 104 error"
Problem 6: After clicking ‘Sign In’ button, redirecting to AOL Gold Login Screen
Do you also have same query in your mind as follows?
“My AOL account keeps asking me to re-enter my log in information” OR “AOL keep signing me out”
Then, read the steps ahead and fix your Desktop Gold relating login problem.
- The simplest solution of all is to delete the system’s cache via Control
- Once you delete all the unnecessary files, try AOL Desktop login Gold account. If the error, persists- try the next solution in queue.
- Run system troubleshooter for AOL Gold program on your PC and confirm- whether the email account is working and syncing correctly or not! In case, there’s a hurdle, make sure to fix it following on-screen instructions.
However, if you find it hard to understand the instructions, ask Desktop Gold experts to help you @ 855-500-8462.
- Besides this, error on AOL server or your network’s side can also trigger Desktop Gold not logging issue. For this, you can only wait for the problem to get fixed. However, for network problem, try signing Desktop gold AOL using a different
- Corrupt AOL Desktop download Gold can also keep you logged out of the account. So, know how to fix AOL Gold download and install error with the useful tips.
Cant install Gold software - Read AOL Desktop Gold Installation Failed- Troubleshooting.
Problem 7: AOL Desktop gold login screen not opening
What can be more annoying than AOL is not allowing to get to the sign in page at all- even after several tries!
- If you are also troubled by this problem in your Windows 7, 8 or 10- it implies, the processes in Task Manager are not closing correctly. Consequently, the space in system’s RAM will be less or not available at all for launching AOL Desktop Gold.
- And, to fix this error, you need to tap on ‘End Task’ button (in Task Manager Window) for each process that is running currently on your PC.
For more technical assistance related to this error, know how to fix AOL Desktop Gold icon not working or responding error.
Cannot access AOL gold login Desktop page?
Contact Email Desktop Gold
@ 1-855-500-8462 for instant Fix
Problem 8: How do I turn off AOL auto-login?
Being the last yet different AOL Gold login error on list- its solution is also unique.
If your AOL Desktop Gold is signed in already every time you start your Desktop then, then check out the steps ahead for quick fix:
- To begin, login your AOL Desktop Gold account using correct and valid username and password.
- Then, under ‘Keywords’ search option- type ‘Start Up settings’
- Followed by which, you can deselect the checkbox of "Automatically sign on with this screen name when I open AOL" option.
- Lastly, restart your PC and you’ll see that your AOL Desktop gold account will no longer login automatically.
AT last, if still AOL Desktop login Gold stopping from account access or you feel your problem isn’t listed here- then, contact Email Desktop gold Support team for your help.