Aol Desktop Gold
AOL Desktop Gold error 400:103- Help me! | Solved
Bothered by AOL Desktop Gold error 400:103?
Finding it hard to resolve both the AOL error codes 400 and 103?
Then, first of all keep your worries aside and understand the issue. Later, find the sprouting reason and fix it using relevant troubleshooting steps.
What do you understand by AOL Desktop Gold error 400:103?
If you see AOL Desktop error code 400 103 on your screen that implies two issues have occurred simultaneously on your device.
First one is error code 400 that states server has dismissed your request of sending mail due to excess amount of a single action. And, second is error code 103 that keeps popping-up when server suspects your authentication.
And, when you see a combination of these error codes for AOL Gold on your device that means the server has denied completing your request because it suspects your AOL authentication. The reason for identification issue can crop-up due to multiple requests for a single action like sending mails to hundreds of users at a time.
Note: However, you cannot ignore the other reasons that also point towards the AOL Gold error 400:103.
To know and compare those causes, check out the list below.
Why AOL Desktop Gold error 400:103 pop-up on screen?
AOL message error code 400:103 can occur due to any of the following stated reasons:
No proper installation
When your AOL Gold doesn’t install properly then, you may see the error code 400:103 while running the program.
Thus, make sure you download AOL Desktop Gold from a trustworthy source.
Corrupt registry files
If the Windows registry files gets corrupt that means all the programs on device including AOL Gold will trouble you with 400:103 problem.
Virus and malware attack
Infected AOL Gold program files by malicious software like Trojan, worms, and virus take complete control over your AOL Gold program. As a result, you may see weird AOL error message and codes like 400:103.
What shall I Do? Simply, scan your device and remove all malware present in device. This way, you'll also stop seeing 40o:103 error code as well on mail screen.
Malformed request syntax
Incorrect spellings of mail address or any other syntax error while sending mails makes it difficult for the AOL server to understand the request. Thus, you see 400:103 AOL Gold error code with a message.
Note: It can also be called a client error. For instance, Invalid request message Framing and Deceptive Request Routing.
Attachment or mail size too large
The maximum size of any AOL mail including attachment can be 25 MB. However, if your file size is less than 25 MB but the overall mail size exceeds the given limit then, you will get an error message from AOL server.
And, most likely this AOL error will be relating denied request-400:103.
Where to start ‘AOL desktop gold error 400:103’ Troubleshoot?
If you are seeing this AOL Gold error for the first time, try this out:
- Check the spellings of sender's email address as, inaccurate spellings can also display 400:103004 code on screen.
- Scan your device and remove all the infected files that get listed in the anti-virus report.
- Disable system firewall and other security software (temporarily) to check- if the issue resolves.
Note: If the error 400:103 fades away then, find an alternative to system firewall security or disable it every time you access AOL Desktop gold.
- Open Start menu to run Disk Cleanup and remove all the unnecessary files and folders from the system.
- Check and update your device OS, if required.
- Update AOL Desktop Gold, if the process doesn't function automatically.
Facing issue? Check the guide for solution to AOL Desktop Gold automatic update not working.
- Additionally, run windows system file checker to find the infected files in device.
- Also, make sure your device connects to a stable Internet connection. And, most importantly, your AOL Gold program must connect to the Internet.
Else, see the instructions to fix AOL Desktop Gold won’t connect to Internet error.
Most of the users get rid of AOL error code 400 103 after applying the above solutions.
In case, you still seeing error 400:103 message on Desktop Gold screen then, it’s time to implement some more technical solutions.
Solve AOL Gold error 400:103
When AOL mail failed to send due to error 400:103 then, it implies the issue is somewhat with the system files.
And, to fix them:
- Open command prompt from Start menu and type the command:
- If for any reason, the scan doesn't complete, open Windows setting from Control Panel and tap on Update and Security option.
- Then, go to Recovery section and click on Get started button.
- Next, choose 'Reset this PC section' from the list and then, click on 'Keep MY files'.
- Follow all on-screen instructions and wait for the process to fix your registry problems.
Note: During the process, make sure to connect your device with good speed and stable Internet.
- In case, you are troubled by any of these steps then, again open Command prompt and run DSIM commands to complete the scan process.
- Finally, clean all registry entries that pile up with the time, as they may cause issue.
Note: You may even ask Email Desktop Gold experts to help you clear these registry entries, as the process needs you to be technically sound.
After applying the above solution, in case you still can’t send AOL messages then, copy the message and click on reply button. Next, paste the copied text in new mailbox and address the mail to original sender.
Click on ‘SEND’ button and your email will be sent.
For some reason, if you are still bothered by AOL 400:13004 error, see instructions in guide: Can’t send AOL Desktop Gold mails for more solution.
Still AOL Desktop Gold mail fail to send 400:103?
Ask Email Desktop Gold Support team @855-500-8462 for solution