Aol Desktop Gold
AOL Desktop Gold Automatic Update not working | Updated 2019
Do you know what happens-when AOL Desktop Gold automatic update not working?
What if you keep ignoring this non-responding feature over a long time?
How can you keep a check on AOL updates and fix this issue immediately?
Well, if your queries are similar to the ones stated above- then it’s time for you to get started with this post and resolve your AOL Gold update issue.
Why AOL Desktop Gold automatic Update stop working?
This is the first thing that comes to every AOL user’s mind when they discover that Automatic Update of AOL Desktop Gold is not working.
And, surprisingly- the associated reasons can help you fix the problem instantly. Want to know-HOW??
Then, check out the list of reasons stated ahead:
- Disabled Windows Automatic Update
If the Windows automatic update setting is disabled under Control Panel- none of the installed programs like AOL Gold updates will work.
- Corrupt AOL Desktop Gold Program
When your AOL Desktop Gold files get corrupt due to any XYZ reason like malware attack- some of the features like automatic update won’t work.
- Lack of Space on PC (Space Deficit)
Less or no space in your PC may stop AOL Desktop Gold update from downloading and installing on your system.
- Third-Party Security Software
Some of the security programs like windows firewall, anti-virus, and Windows defender- may not allow AOL Desktop Gold update to work automatically.
How can I Fix AOL Desktop Gold Update Error?
Get Your Answer Instantly from Email experts @855-500-8462
Repercussions of AOL Gold Update not working
Multiple problems can arise- if your Desktop Gold updates stop working. These are:
- AOL Desktop Gold Error 104
- Desktop Gold not responding
- AOL Gold icon not working
- Unable to Print AOL Desktop Gold
- AOL Desktop Gold missing contacts
- Adobe Flash Player Issue in AOL Gold
- AOL Desktop Gold login Error
And, many more….!!
Note: Click on the problems above to see the detailed solution for each.
Troubleshoot AOL Desktop Gold Automatic Update not working
The steps to resolve the automatic update error AOL Gold, are quite simple and easy to implement.
Just carefully perform these tips and solve the problem:
- Close all the running programs on your PC and press ALT+F4 to shut down your system.
- Then, after an interval of 10 seconds, restart your PC and wait for the system boot process to complete.
- In the next step, click on Windows Start button and type 'Update' in the search field provided.
- Tap on the Update option- appeared in the list and move to change settings section.
- Search and right-click on 'Important Updates' option to select 'Install automatic updates' from the list.
Note: Put a tick in front of all the options that features new updates waiting to be installed on device.
- Lastly, click on OK to save all the changes made on device and restart your PC.
- Now, login AOL Desktop Gold and under ‘About’ section- see if your device has upgraded to latest version or not!
In case, your AOL Gold program is still not updated then, perform the further steps- as given in sequence one-by-one unless the issue is fixed:
- Clear all unnecessary files from your device by running Disk Cleanup program.
- Also, delete the cookies, history, footprints, and cache of your device. As, this will create more space for other programs to occupy.
- Disable any third-party software like anti-virus. And, check if AOL Desktop gold updates work or not. In case, it does- look for another alternative to your anti-virus.
- Finally, if nothing works out then, download AOL Desktop Gold again and re-install the software (as, the files of old program might have gone corrupt).
Hope, these solutions help you fix AOL Desktop Gold automatic update not working issue!
Still, AOL Desktop Gold Update Error troubling you,
Contact Email Desktop Gold Support @855-500-8462