Aol Desktop Gold
550 Error for Sbcglobal email: Let’s Troubleshoot
If you see any variations of 550 error for Sbcglobal email then, the solutions in guide ahead are surely for you.
From knowing reasons to finding the relevant solution, the troubleshooting post has all.
So, with no more fuss let's get started!!
What are the signs of Sbcglobal email error 550?
If you see following error messages in any form, you can say it is sbcglobal.net mail error 550.
- 550 no such user (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 550<email@example.com>: invalid address
- Permanent failure 550 for one or more recipients
- 550 user unknown
- 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name
- Error message 550 trying to send out sbcglobal emails
- Relaying denied: 550
- 550 requested action taken; mailbox not available
- 550 user [firstname.lastname@example.org] does not exist
And, many more!!
What is sbcglobal.net mail error 550?
Before you start following any steps blindly to fix 550 Request Failed Mailbox unavailable - ATT / Uverse email issues, it’s vital to understand the meaning of error message in dialog box.
Ready to find what’s exactly sbcglobal.net mail error 550? Then, keep reading!
When you are unable to send email using sbcglobal email address OR there’s an issue with the recipient email account/ID, you will see sbc ERR: 550 on your screen.
Other than this, if you are trying to send a message on an external domain then, also the error will suddenly appear.
Want to know why this happens? For this, you need to check out the list of causes below.
Why At&t yahoo error like "550: Suspended Inactive Mailbox" occurs?
As, said above- the error 550 has many variations. However, the reasons associated with them are quite similar.
So, without causing any delay, let's take a brief look at the reasons:
Incorrect SMTP Settings
If you have typed Sbcglobal server settings without any consultation then, incorrect SMTP settings can trigger 550 Error for sbcglobal email.
No values for SMTP server can also bring error 550 into display.
False Sender’s/Recipient Address
When sbcglobal emails not getting through At&t, it can be misspelled address that you are typing in the senders or recipient field.
Primary Address replaced with Alias email address
It is quite rare but yes, if you change the email address of an account with aliased one, you’ll definitely see the error 550.
Email Quota issue
While trying to deliver a message, if you get a soft bounce with an error message about Inbox quota that means the recipient email account has exceeded the quota limit defined by server.
Sbcglobal ID is blacklisted
Blocked email ID can also be one of the reasons for SBC error 550.
And, it occurs when recipients or your email address is flagged as a source of spam many-a-times.
Inactive Mail Address
If you recently created an SBC account then, there are strong chances that your email address is yet not approved by SBC server.
And, that’s the reason why you are seeing “error 550 Access Denied" on one Sbcglobal email address only.
Seeing Sbcglobal email bouncing back, error 550?
Contact Email experts @855-500-8462 for solution
When the recipient's email server is too slow to respond, a time-out may occur after 60 seconds by displaying an error number: 550.
Poor signal strength or any hardware issue with the router or other network devices can stop you from sending email through SBC address.
At&t blocked traffic
The problem is quite common- if you are using shared IP address as, it can affect the IP sending reputation negatively.
Ways to fix 550 Error for Sbcglobal email
Now, as you-know-what is can't send sbcglobal emails error 550 thus, it’s time to finally troubleshoot the problem.
So, without any further ado- let us begin with the steps:
- To begin, check the spellings of email address to whom you are sending mail from Sbc account.
- If you are sure of the recipient's email address, try to confirm the server status of receiver's email address.
- In case, you have just created the Sbc account, then wait for 24 hours to complete because it is the set time for the Sbc account to activate.
- Next, go for Sbcglobal email login using valid credentials.
If you failed to enter your SBC account, see the instructions on how to reset sbcglobal email password.
- After you enter Sbcglobal email account, navigate to Sbcglobal server settings and check the box: 'My server wants authentication.'
If you are following the process manually, check the Sbcglobal email settings for IMAP/POP and SMTP.
- If you see error 55o: connection servers failed then, open the Advanced tab of Sbcglobal email client and set POP3 port to 995.
- In case, the connection terminates unexpectedly, again go to ‘Advanced’ tab of IMAP/POP client. Then, enable 'This server required an encrypted connection (SSL)".
- If the same error code says that SMTP server couldn't be found then, on Servers tab of Sbcglobal, change the incoming server to att.
Hope, the steps above help you fix 550 error for Sbcglobal email!
However, if you still struggling with the issue then, check the solution in guide: Can’t send or receive Sbcglobal emails.