Why is AOL Desktop Gold icon not responding on my device?
AOL Desktop Gold icon on the desktop is a shortcut path to open the software. Sometimes, this icon is unable to access files from the software. Therefore, to check the issue, you must:
- Right-click on the icon and next, on its properties.
- Now, in the opened dialogue box, check for the targeted file and copy the link to paste in the explorer.
- This way, you can check for the available files in the folder. If there aren’t any files, you must delete the icon.
- Now, open C:\Program Files\AOL Gold and search the icon.
- Then, check whether the program is running from this icon. In case, it’s a yes, right click on the icon and creates a new shortcut from it on the desktop.
However, if the Desktop Gold shortcut icon is not responding or there is any other related issue, you are facing, give a call at Tech Support for AOL Desktop Gold and get a respite of all your concerns.