How is AOL mail forwarded to Gmail account?
To set up Gmail account as an AOL mail destination account, follow these steps:
- Open the browser window and sign-In to your Gmail account.
- Now, click Gear icon, which is available on the right side of the dashboard.
- Next, click on Settings and select accounts and Import tab under it.
- Then, tap-on Import Mail and Contacts.
- Now, type the AOL mail address information and tick the appropriate checkboxes for importing existing messages, contacts, and new emails.
- Finally, click Start Import option and save it.
- You can now check your Gmail account for the emails with AOL address.