Why am I getting blank Desktop Gold login screen?
If your login screen is missing, try the following solutions to fix the problem
Delete Cookies, History, Cache, and Footprints
These are temporary internet files, which are created when you visit a website. In fact, these files are sometimes the major cause of this issue. Therefore, you must delete them in order to get back login screen.
Here is the standard described method that explains how the cookies, cache, and history can be cleared in Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the icon present at the top-right corner of the window.
- Select Internet Options from the Drop-down list.
- Next, under the General tab, click on Delete button. A window will open.
- Here, check the boxes in front of Cookies, Cache, and History to delete these temporary files.
Next, click on Delete and OK button to complete the process
Adjust Web Settings
The browser settings may change if you install multiple browsers on your system. Thus, in order to mark default settings to your web,
- First, open Internet Explorer and next click on the icon (present at the top right corner of the window).
- Now, click Internet options and under Advanced Tab, click on Reset button.
- In the next window, click Delete Personal Settings and then, Reset to complete the web setting process.
You can try these solutions one-by-one and check if it solves the problem. However, if you face any issues, get in touch with email experts to help in this regard.