do I make AOL Desktop Gold my Default Browser?
Termed as a browser application, you need to follow below-mentioned steps in order to change AOL Desktop Gold as the default browser.
- Start by launching Desktop Gold browser.
- Next, sign-In to your account by using authenticated username and password.
- Then, click on Settings and open General Tab to select Default action button.
- Again, open a new browser window and under the Default Tab, select Web Browser setting section.
- Next, from the drop-down list, select AOL Desktop Gold to successfully change the browser setting.
If AOL Desktop Gold starts working as default browser then, it’s good. Otherwise, you must contact Tech support team to help you with the best possible solution